|You are here: Products >> Glassware and laboratory expendables
- Laboratory glassware for general use: Berzelius beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, flat/round-bottomed flasks, filtration funnels, weighing dishes and jars, separating funnels, test tubes, reagent bottles, condensers, desiccators etc;
- Volumetric laboratory glassware: volumetric pipettes, automatic burettes and microburettes, graduated cylinders, graduated flasks, etc.
- Plastics for laboratory use: Petri dishes, stands, graduated cylinders, sample containers, beakers, storage boxes, trays, graduated flasks, funnels, etc.
- Filter paper:
- Laboratory use:
- Quantitative filter paper,
- Qualitative filter paper,
- Chromatography filter paper,
- pH determination filter paper,
- Filter paper for applications in beer, wine and sugar industry,
- Absorbent filter paper for the protection of surfaces against chemical attack,
- Filter paper for laboratory work surfaces protection - absorbent to chemical, toxic, infectious, aggressive or radioactive products, featured with a PE layer for contaminants containment,
- Filters for syringes;
- Filtration membranes – made of cellulose acetate/nitrate, regenerated cellulose, PTFE, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyethersulphone, glass fibres;
- Medical use:
- Filter paper for the protection of sterile tools (sterility guaranteed for up to 6 months for proper packing and storage).
- Neonatal screening paper. Applications: tests for the detection of hereditary diseases, metabolic conditions, etc.
- Ceramics for laboratory use: crucibles, Buchner funnels, evaporating dishes.